Work With Us
Socrates Foundation is striving to build the architecture for quality education and is on the lookout for talented & dedicated young individuals who wish to join us in this venture.
Be a part of this wonderful journey to inspire, empower and engage young minds as well as educators across the Indian geography to bring about a paradigm shift in India's education system. At Socrates Foundation, you will get a chance to become change agents who are raring to revitalize the learning and teaching processes and have the motivation to reduce the inequity which exists in the system.
We are currently hiring for full time roles as well as volunteer positions based out of Pune.
Available Full Time Roles
Associate – Marketing & OutreachOverview of Role & Requirements
The Associate will manage the end-to-end marketing & fundraising operations for Socrates Foundation. The position would be based out of Pune and cater to schools across Pune, Panchgani and Mumbai.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Marketing: Associates will be involved in promoting the foundation's unique academic pedagogy to school managements and corporates, identify new leads for business development as well as follow up with existing clients for repeat demand.
- Fundraising: Associates will be expected to reach out to individuals & companies for fundraising and sponsorship to provide business development support to the foundation initiatives.
- Outreach: Associates will be expected to support administration of the program across colleges and student networks, and assist in recruitment of volunteers groups for the initiatives as well as engaging parents through frequent check ins and review meetings.
- Market Analysis: Associates will work to evaluate the campaign effectiveness of existing programs, coordinate between schools & domain experts in the Foundation to ensure that the programs are in sync with the requirements.
- Independent, self-motivated and responsible individuals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with a variety of audiences.
- Outstanding networking skills among Schools and Corporate Organizations.
- Resourceful and perseverance in the face of obstacles.
- Organized and accountable for their deliverables.
- High level of professionalism & integrity.
Content WritersOverview of Role & Requirements
Content writers are expected to conceptualize, produce and manage creative content to support advertising, branding and marketing activities. This would involve managing the Foundation's electronic footprint by social media engagement, blogging, emailing and whitepapers and case studies development. This position offers the flexibility to work from home and at the same time effectively contribute in the trusts operations.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Lucid, creative, versatile and persuasive writing skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- A strong proclivity to contribute to improving the current educational scenario and helping low income group students to get access to quality education
- Comfortable with using social networking websites, blogs, etc.
- Mass communication & journalism students are highly encouraged to apply
The positions are initially voluntary, though associates might be offered a notional stipend to cover costs. A Work Experience Certificate and Recommendation Letter will be given on successful completion of the tenure or on demand, when required. Additionally, associates would have an opportunity to network and work with eminent educationalists and leaders in diverse fields.
Hierarchy Structure & Reporting
As one of India's most diversified educational think tanks, the Socrates Foundation boasts of a transparent and flat hierarchal structure with all reporting done directly to the Managing Director.